Registration for the Spring 2022 season for ASA's Recreation/Development and County leagues is NOW OPEN!
Registration dates and fees:
- Early Reg Ends 12/31: $105
- Regular Reg Ends 2/28: $115
- Late Reg Ends 3/11: $125
All players in the Rec/Development or County league (AAYSA) should register HERE. ASA will do everything possible to accommodate special requests received before registration closes. No special requests will be accepted after the registration closure dates listed below.
*Spring 2022 registration for both county and rec will close on 3/11. These dates are subject to change if divisions are filled up. Spots are NOT guaranteed during the late registration period.
After registration closes, any players registering will be placed on the waitlist and added to teams as spots are available.
Special requests are accommodated as much as possible, however, early registration is the best way to ensure ASA is able to accommodate your special request.
- County Uniforms: Uniforms will be the same as fall 2021. New players will receive instructions prior to the Spring 2022 season. County Uniforms are NOT included in your registration fee.
- Rec Uniforms are included in your registration fee and will be distributed at practice prior to games kicking off.
Dates for the Spring 2021 season are:
- County Team practices begin: On or around March 21st
- Rec League Team practices begin: On or around March 21st
- County League First Games (tentatively):
- U8-U10 - March 26th and 27th, pool play
- U11-U18 - April 1st
- Recreation League first games: April 9th, 2022
- Last County League games (tentatively): 6/5
- Last Rec League games: TBA
Additional information for the Recreation League players and families:
Recreation teams (Minis, Clinic, Juniors and Seniors) practice twice a week at local elementary schools in Odenton, Gambrills, Crofton, Millersville and Severn. Most practices start between 5:30-6 pm. Game days are every Saturday at our Rec fields located at Provinces Park with start times between 8:30am-1pm. The game day schedule is generally available two weeks prior to the first Recreation league games.